Do you want to recover locked iPad data? Searching an effective solution to regain the access of your important files? Well, forgetting your password is quite a common issue for users. Well, forgetting a password does only disable the users to use the locked device but also makes your files inaccessible which is surely a disappointing situation for anyone. However, there is no need to worry about as you can restore all your important data from locked iPad device as well even when you forget the password. Well, in order to do so you will need to unlock your iPad first. A step by step manual method to unlock iPad gadget is described bellow, take a look.
Steps to Recover Locked iPad Data
- Connect your iPad to your computer using the iPad USB cable and launch iTunes.
- Click “Help” and then select “Check for Updates.”
- Click “File,” select “Devices” and click “Back Up”
- Now select the “iPad” button at the top of the iTunes window.
- Hit “Summary” tab and choose “Restore iPad.” A dialog box opens.
- Select “Restore” from the dialog box
- Now Drag the slider to unlock the iPad.
Well, the above method will surely help you to recover locked iPad data. Once the restoration completed then your device does not need password to be unlocked and after then you can easily restore all your files from the backup that you created while factory restore. However, in case if you are facing any kind of difficulties while restore backup with iTunes then in such situation you can make use of third party iPad Recovery Software. It is quick, effective and can easily retrieve files from iTunes as well as iCloud backup easily. It can also recover all your important data without any backup file as well. Therefore, it is recommended to make use of iPad Recovery Software in order to recover locked iPad easily.
Use iPad Backup Software to Backup Your iPhone Contacts.