I have recently purchased new Android Phone before I was using iPhone. There are number of important data such as contacts, songs, videos file and some more. However, all I have transferred from iPhone to Andorid. At same calendar are also important to me but as new Android user have no idea how to transfer calendar from iPhone to Android? Any suggestion would be appreciated!!!
Fortunately, you are at right post if looking solution toward how to transfer calendar from iPhone to Android. No wonder, iPhone is an excellent phone that’s has impressed number of user’s but in spite there are some user who prefers Android. Hence, if you are one who have justly purchased new Android Phone then you must be in situation to transfer some important data from iPhone to Android. However, for many one calendar are important that’s why they wish to transfer it too but in case you fails going through the step you transfer contacts, music then you don’t need to panic as here you will find ultimate solution to how to transfer calendar from iPhone to Android in easy manner using iCloud features.
This iCloud features suits for transferring mass calendar entries in one go. Just go through the below stated steps:-
- From iPhone, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account”
- Now set up to your iCloud account and let enable your iPhone to sync local calendar to iCloud
- log in to your iCloud account
- Now, Click on “Calendar” icon, and then after choose the calendar you want to transfer from top left.
- Click on share icon. You will get a small dialog box. From that, tick “Public Calendar” and copy the sharing URL.
- paste the URL in new tab of browser. But, replace “webcal” with “http”. .ics file will automatically get downloaded to your computer.
- Now, Go to Google Calendar and sign in. From left panel, go to “Other Calendars” and open its drop-down menu list.
- Select “Import calendar” and then after locate to the downloaded ics file. Now, Click “Import” button to import all the calendar events.
- Once after, importing is finished, the calendar entries will displayed in the Google Calendar web interface.
- Lastly, now you can sync these calendar events to your Android devices.
Going through the very step, no doubt you can easily transfer calendar from iPhone to Android but as the step is too long that’s why you need to take each step carefully. However, to use iCloud features you need to have fast Internet connection or no interruption while sharing as it may leads to data loss. In case you are unable to transfer calendar from iPhone to Android using iCloud then you don’t need to be dishearten as there is an alternative in form of iPhone Backup Software. The tool has been designed by experienced layman with strong and advanced technology which easily complete your need. In addition, you don’t need to make great effort as it has been designed with simple and instructive interface that suits to both inexperienced or experienced user’s. Thus you must try iPhone Backup Software as it best solution toward how to transfer calendar from iPhone to Android.
If you want the iPhone Data Recovery then, try this;