Do you want to backup locked Android phone data? Well, if so then you have eventually reading the right post now and does not need to worry anymore as here you will get important information that will surely help you a lot. Well, in order to backup data from your locked Android phone it is very important to unlock your phone first. Well, having a phone lock is a big advantage for Android users as it prevent all kind of unauthorized access to your phone data. However, every now and then it has been seen that users forget their password and get unable to unlock their phone. It is really an unfortunate issue which often bothers the users. Well, you can still unlock your Android phone and backup locked Android phone data easily using bellow steps.
How to Unlock Android Phone
- Sing in into google.com/android/devicemanager using another phone or computer.
- Select your device In the ADM interface, .
- Now choose ‘Lock’ and in the appearing window enter a temporary password.
- Again click ‘Lock’ option.
- Here you will see the conformation with options Lock and Erase.
- Now enter the temporary password that you used earlier in your phone password field.
- Finally go to your phone’s lock screen settings and disable the temporary password.
The above methods will surely help you to unlock your phone and you can easily backup locked Android phone data. However, in order to backup data from your Android phone you will need to make use of a reliable and advanced third party utility. Android backup Software would surely be the best option for you as it is very effective, advanced, reliable and easy to use tool. It comes with several effective features and is fully capable to backup all kinds of data in Android phone. It also maintains the originality of your files and backup as well as restore all your data in a very safe and hassle free manner. Therefore, it is recommended to make use of Android Backup Software in order to backup locked Android phone data with ease.
Use Android Recovery Software to Recover Android Phone Data